Saturday, November 15, 2008


Så här skrev Julia idag till Lars minne;

Miss you, everybody do. Your kids, your mum, your sisters and brothers, your friends. Yes, a whole bunch of family and friends will always remember and love you for the one you were. There was always something special with you. You made me laugh like no one else could. Sitting round the table playing cards with a little enoying girl like me. Stood out and laughed along. Came to grandma on christmas eve with your head all wraped around with some tiny little pieces of paper which should stop the bleeding from your one dollar-shawers you used during your haircut. I'll never forget you. And I'll never forgive myself for never showing up on your funeral. Not strong enough to see all the people how once and always will love you. Sometimes I see you in my dreams. Sometimes I imagine myself beeing in your kids situation. I want to thank them, because I don't really think they know that they made me strong...

No comments: